1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On A Mission To Find Gladiator Specs!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by GladiatorTC, Jan 20, 2019.

1. GladiatorTC

GladiatorTC Well-Known Member

As Jeep Guys & Gals, we all know the open air & wilderness is calling for us to consider a new Jeep Gladiator!
    However without an official Brochure, it is difficult to find specs like fuel capacity, which will be 22 gallons.
    Now how about leg room you ask? Legroom (F/R): 41.2/38.3 in.
    The Headroom will be best in class as expected w/ (F/R): 42.8/42.8 in.
    I also wanted to know in the market segment, how does Gladiator truly compare against other Mid size pick up trucks?
    I came across this site & video review, & overall I have to say Gladiator is right on track to be the next market leader!
    [​IMG]
    Please take the time to watch the 14 minute video, as Andre Smirnov compares & reviews all the listed specs...
    Enjoy ! :)
    https://www.tfltruck.com/2018/11/2020-jeep-gladiator-specs-toyota-tacoma-chevy-colorado-ford-ranger/

Nate4x4 likes this.
  2. Shaggy

Shaggy Administrator Staff Member

I did see this.

D5A6E2C7-C70C-40C7-9BE1-8B3708DFE7D6.jpeg

GladiatorTC likes this.
  3. quietpeen

quietpeen Well-Known Member

nice find

GladiatorTC likes this.
  4. GladiatorTC

GladiatorTC Well-Known Member

A second video exists on the link above which outlines more features like the off road plus button.
    A select-able air down & air Up... horn honk will let you know when you hit 15 psi etc ..
    Jeep has well thought things though, including the extra room to fit the 35 inch spare in place under Jeep.
    115 Volts inverter in the bed with also Led lights are there as well.
    From Rock rails to included full skids are to be found with Gladiator Rubi's with much more in this video.
    At 5 min she shows the unique tonneau cover features & the main interview from there is a worthwhile must see.

5. Shaggy

Shaggy Administrator Staff Member

Great video. I wish I ended up going to the LA auto show. Was planning it but couldn't make it

GladiatorTC likes this.