1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jeep CEO Tim Kuniskis Reacts to Gladiator Hercules Info

Discussion in 'Jeep Gladiator News, Ordering, and Pricing' started by Nate4x4, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Nate4x4

Nate4x4 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Curious what the new Jeep CEO Tim Kuniskis has to say about a high performance Jeep Gladiator potentially in the pipeline?

When asked at the Detroit Auto Show about the info brought to you regarding a potential Gladiator Hercules, here’s some of what he had to say.

“Hercules? Wow. That’s getting a lot of traction today,” he said. “I think the pictures are cool—I don’t know who made them—but they look interesting.”

“Sure, there’s a space there,” but with the coming Rubicon he added that already Jeep would be on “a level playing field.”

“I think we’re just scratching the surface on where that thing [Gladiator] can go. There’s nothing else like it…it has massive potential,” he said.

2. quietpeen

quietpeen Well-Known Member

which means that the article about the Hercules is completely made up

3. Nate4x4

Nate4x4 Well-Known Member

By some fans...

4. MADDOG

MADDOG Active Member

Yeah but it does give Jeep something to think about...

5. Shaggy

Shaggy Administrator Staff Member

True, as they did see how many were interested in the fake news. I dont think they will create anything like it any time soon. They will put more efforts into the diesel side before they mess with the "Raptor Killer".