1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gladiator Pricing From $33-43K

Discussion in 'Jeep Gladiator News, Ordering, and Pricing' started by GladiatorTC, Jan 3, 2019.

1. GladiatorTC

GladiatorTC Well-Known Member

2. quietpeen

quietpeen Well-Known Member

Considering that jeeps are expensive and hold their value that doesn’t seem like bad pricing

3. Ram-In-PA

Ram-In-PA Member

People (on the interwebs) keep saying pricing will be $3500'ish above the JL base pricing. I'm not so sure that will be the case being that the JT will have more/better/truck related running gear.

On release Jeep stated the JT (in all forms) come standard with upgraded D-44 axles to handle the light truck duty, and the Rudi will have all new D-44 upgraded axles. This says to me more $$$.

I've been waiting/wanting a Rubicon based Wrangler with a Bed for a long time now but am not hopeful these will be priced competitively for the same market as the new Ranger and the Colorado ZR-2/Bison.

I have a '15 Ram QC Sport I would replace with a JT Rubicon, but if the pricing pushing at or above the pricing of a new Ram Rebel (with a Hemi), other than the removable top I'm not seeing the value here. I'll keep hopeful, and am keeping my name on the list at my local dealer to order one!

4. Shaggy

Shaggy Administrator Staff Member

I bet the price of the gladiator you mentioned will be at least doubled that. Also we will see huge markups on them on dealer lots. I'm thinking MSRP will start at $55k and go up from there.

Phil Harris likes this.
  5. quietpeen

quietpeen Well-Known Member

I was playing around with the build and Price and jeep.com. Obviously there are no prices, but there is a lot of options. Those can drive up the msrp quickly

NickGotExhaust likes this.
  6. NickGotExhaust

NickGotExhaust Well-Known Member

My thoughts exactly. the base price will jump up very fast once you start adding options. this is a situation for once that I want option packages. most options are by themselves.

Huntergreen likes this.
  7. MADDOG

MADDOG Active Member

Totally agree with that. And of course early owners will have to deal with the dreaded "Adjusted Market Value" opportunity pricing added to the MSRP.

8. Shaggy

At the lowest there will be at least a $10k mark up, watch..

9. NickGotExhaust

NickGotExhaust Well-Known Member

I think very early on it will be there but considering this wont be a limited production vehicle I dont think the mark up will last long.

10. Shaggy

True, not like the Raptors.

NickGotExhaust likes this.