1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gladiator A Sneak Peak Underneith !

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by GladiatorTC, Jun 19, 2019.

1. GladiatorTC

GladiatorTC Well-Known Member

Oh how wonderful, you drive off the lot with a new Gladiator ! :)
    You know you love it, & want to keep it in top condition, you even take many photos of your sweet new ride!
    [​IMG]

The first thing you want to do is have fun, take it off road, and get it dirty ! :waytogo:

But hold on here..
    Would this not be the best time to consider undercoating, especially if it may be exposed to salt ?

Even though I am not a big fan of rubber types of undercoating, I was lucky to discover that there are Teflon types of undercoating available, paint like, lightweight, where even the mud does not like to stick on!
    My Current Jeep is sprayed with this product, and I feel it is one of the best on the market.

Here in Canada the company is called Platinum Shield undercoat, & I wonder if these types of products are available in the USA?

2. Shaggy

Shaggy Administrator Staff Member

That would have to be a hefty cost to coat the whole undercoating. Would you just want to coat certain areas or all of it?

3. quietpeen

quietpeen Well-Known Member

all or nothing would be my take on it

4. GladiatorTC

GladiatorTC Well-Known Member

They did most of KJ for $150, of course they will not spray items like exhaust, transfer case etc, just mainly the main unprotected body areas of the Jeep.
    I would also remove the spare tire before undercoating on the Gladiator.