1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's here!

Discussion in 'Jeep Gladiator News, Ordering, and Pricing' started by Rule18, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Rule18

Rule18 Well-Known Member

Got this email this morning..

[​IMG]

Get excited. An exclusive invitation unlike any other in Jeep® Brand history awaits you. And because you’ve shown interest ahead of time, we’re rewarding you with a 24-hour head start to get the All-New Gladiator Launch Edition. That means you’ll have a rare opportunity to pre-order this legendary truck on April 3, one full day before the general public. But hurry. The entire pre-order window for everyone ends April 4.

Your order can be started online and you will be assisted by a Gladiator to guide you along the way. Additionally, those who pre-order a Gladiator Launch Edition, will get an opportunity to enter the Jeep® Find Your Freedom contest1.

https://www.jeep.com/gladiator/laun...19Jeeplnch12389&act=1175333260&coin=161585127

Nate4x4 likes this.
  2. Shaggy

Shaggy Administrator Staff Member

About time!

3. GladiatorTC

GladiatorTC Well-Known Member

The Gladiator Launch Edition MSRP @ $ 62,310 before tax, does this seem a bit steep?

4. Shaggy

Hmm, not sure but the bad thing is the dealerships will be adding on $10k above MSRP. Watch.. ;)

5. Rule18

Rule18 Well-Known Member

Seems like they missed the mark with pricing, I guess we'll see how it goes after the launch dust settles.

6. GladiatorTC

GladiatorTC Well-Known Member

So I went to the Bullion exchange today and asked if I could buy 3 lbs of pure gold!
    The clerk said you know that's $1300 per ounce right.. & then asked me... "what the heck do you need 3 lbs of gold for" ??
    My Answer" a 2020 JT Rubicon ! ;)

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
  7. Shaggy

Ha ha!