1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Max Tow Package Details Now Available For The Gladiator

Discussion in 'Towing & Hauling' started by Nate4x4, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Nate4x4

Nate4x4 Well-Known Member

Jeep's Build & Price Site Releases Fresh Details About the New Package
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]
    Jeep has just released new details about the Max Tow package group on its Build & Price online configurator for the 2020 Jeep Gladiator.

The package is available on the Sport and Sport S trims and includes 4.10 rear axle gearing, 240-amp alternator, heavy duty four-wheel disc anti-lock brakes, Class IV receiver hitch, heavy duty Dana 44 wide front and rear axles, DRL system, heavy duty engine cooling, trailer hitch zoom with the rear back up camera, and molded-in-color fender flares.

2. Ram-In-PA

Ram-In-PA Member

Needs to include larger fuel tank, and some kind of load leveling as well. Make it a pretty serious mid-size towing rig!

3. Nate4x4

Nate4x4 Well-Known Member

I think a larger fuel tank (full) would just make it heavier, resulting in more fuel consumption/and drag.

4. Ram-In-PA

Ram-In-PA Member

Should not effect drag as its under the rig, and weight would only slightly, but that extra 10 gals. would sure help range.

I'm just hoping to find enough positives to replace my Ram with a Gladiator - so that's what I'm personally comparing between these 2 and how I would/use them.

Rule18 likes this.
  5. NickGotExhaust

NickGotExhaust Well-Known Member

I would be in for a larger tank. I always check that option when ordering if available. Its nice for longer trips and even for the daily commute to not have to fill as often.

6. Ram-In-PA

Ram-In-PA Member

Yup, I can go almost 2 weeks of easy commuting in my Ram with the 32 gal tank which is nice. And long trips its great as well, I like to get where I'm going, so fewer stops the better. It's about the destination not the trip for me so the more fuel I can carry the better!

NickGotExhaust likes this.